Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's been too long!

Alright..... I've been absent for too long. Time to start writing again!

Lots of things going on in our lives, lots of changes.  During the craziness that is life, we all need a laugh!!!

So, here are some little K stories for your reading  pleasure!!

Both girls were in the car with my parents. I called to tell Lil K that if "Brama"  said it was nap time she had to take a nap.... The 3 year old response?!?!  "um, I'm in the car mom, and I can't really hear you, so bye, see you later." Really?!? Where did she learn that?

Lil K can't have chapstick because she eats it, breaks it, draws with it....you get the point.  She found a chap stick in the drawer at Brama's house. I said,  "you can't put that in your pocket, you need to put it back in the drawer."  3 minutes latter Big K informed me that Lil K still had the chapstick.  Me: "didn't I tell you not to put that chapstick I in your pocket?"  Lil K with a smirk: "it's not in my pocket it's in my hand!"

I've pretty much created a monster..... Now to use her humor and strong will for good, that's my mission!!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment